Academic Organizations Development and Accreditation:
Ummah for Talent Solution is an organization that offers cooperation and consultancy for academic organizations. We implement multidisciplinary approaches to address critical issues in education. UTS’s guided by a vision of a number of professionals working in partnership to develop and promote effective school programs and services.
To achieve our objectives, we offer the following:
1- Assist with Accreditation Process:
Accreditation helps parents, students, and the public believe and trust in education in accredited schools. UTS will offer consulting and accreditation services to the K-12 schools. The Accreditation
- Self-Evaluation Reports
- Institutional Improvement Plans
- Site Readiness Evaluations / Audits
- Curriculum Compliance Upgrades
- Program and Curriculum Development
2- Technical Assistance and Professional Development:
UTS provides school-related services including the design and implementation of specialized training and workshops in areas such as:
- Models of Teaching
- Behavior Management
- Classroom Management
- Organization, Conflicts Prevention
- Resolutions, Assistive Technology
- Modification and Adaptation Techniques needed to accommodate students with special needs.
3- Documentation and Evaluation:
UTS evaluates how effectively schools academic and nonacademic programs are helping students complete school activities, develop problem solving and decision-making skills, prepare them for future education and community involvement.
Ummah for Talent solutions uses a range of methods for collecting and analyzing large data-sets, including national and international standardized tests, surveys, and review of school records.
4- Collaboration in the IEP Environment:
UTS collaborates with schools, especially those who provide inclusion programs for students with special needs, including the development and review of individual education plans (IEPs) and training the IEP team.
5- Programs for Parents:
UTS provides training and consultation programs for parents of children with special needs. This unique program is designed To:
- Empower parents with effective communication skills when talking with their children.
- Empower parents with effective behavior intervention techniques when dealing with their children’s behavior.
- Address the effects of disabilities on the family life and how to cope with that.
- Educate parents about resources available in their community.
- Enhance communication between parents and teachers.
- Educate themselves about their child’s disability.
- Establish Parent support group.
- Help children plan activities that follow their abilities.